Comprehensive Interior Design Service
Our Comprehensive Interior Design Services are perfect for busy clients who know their homes can be havens away from the world, but don’t want to waste their time in the details of bringing it to life
A client’s role is as easy
as using this slider!
Our Comprehensive Design Services Include
- Aesthetic Discovery Exercise
- Trade Day
- Presentation of Design Scheme
- Purchasing Logistics
- Off-Site Furnishings Receipt & Storage
- Renovation Management
- Turn-Key Installation
- Tailored-to-You Styling
- Big Reveal
- Deficiency Resolution
- Project Closure + Client Binder
Our Fab Clients…
- Want to truly customize their interiors.
- Can’t spend their precious time or energy dealing with the logistics of an interior transformation.
- Wish to connect more deeply with others in their homes.
- Don’t have to lift a finger throughout the process.
- Are eager to discover how a uniquely designed space can ease daily stresses.
- Know a little (or big) renovation can save them from the hassle and expense of moving, while improving their quality of life.
- Practically purr when sitting in a truly comfy chair. Comfort and peace await!
This is probably the best investment I have ever made. My blood pressure drops instantly when I walk into my (newly furnished) house from work.
Zach, Henrico, VA
Rare is the day that [we] do not mention to each other how much we enjoy our new home! You took your highly developed sense of style and skills with [furnishings and architecture] and combined it so wonderfully with the styles and look we were hoping for. And when you add your professionalism and the positive and proactive way you handled those normal, expected challenges, we are not just happy with the final product, but also the experience of working with you on this.
We are truly contended!
Mike, Midlothian, VA
Lee is a talented designer. She is professional and prompt. She transformed the rooms of our home into peaceful, comfortable, coordinated havens – with great accents and color choices. Lee always stayed within the budget and time-frame boundaries we wanted. She hired great contractors. Lee is a consistent, talented, organized professional and is a joy to work with!
Julie, MOSELEY, VA
When Lee came into my home it was in a chaotic and unhappy state. She understands color and light like no one else I’ve met and help me understand how I respond to both. After several months of patiently working with me through a difficult renovation I am thrilled with the results.I feel at peace and love my new space!
Carolyn, MIDLOTHIAN, VA
All I can say is WOW! Although I knew all the selections, it was jaw dropping to see it all put together. It was a long road to get here, but to see the finished product it was well worth it and exceeded my expectations. My family came over later last night and was blown away.Thank you again for a job well done!
Phil, NORTH CHESTERFIELD, VA
I can’t recommend the Chic, Kid-Proof course enough! Lee IS NOT your average instagram amateur providing surface-level decorating tips; I consider myself a competent decorator already but was REPEATEDLY IMPRESSED at all the new things I was learning from her educated, professional knowledge of design that made a shocking difference when applied! This course is already a great price, but an especially good value considering the concepts can be applied to multiple rooms in your home. If you prefer DIY, this is the best use of your money.
Costs + Questions
Is there a room minimum?
For new clients, we like to complete one room for you before adding any additionally desired rooms. If you have a living room that needs all new furnishings and light renovation (such as electrical work or wallpaper installation), the minimum planned spend should be $25k, not including fees.
What are the associated fees?
We bill using a flat fee structure, customized to each project. Please see this post for more information. Plan for a minimum of $7k in design and project management fees for one room.
Do you sell furnishings to clients?
Yes, furnishings are one of the ways we keep our woman-owned, small business profitable and better able to serve you. Your benefits from purchasing furnishings through us include:
- Customization of furnishings so that we maximize your functionality and aesthetic desires
- Shared designer discounts which offset some of your design fees
- Supporting a local business
- Not having to deal with purchasing details, resolve any product deficiencies, nor manage receipt, storage, delivery, or installation of purchases. Go enjoy life!
What happens when things go wrong on a project?
For renovation matters (note Murphy’s Law), we communicate with involved trades and contractors so that you don’t have to think about unexpected occurrences until there are viable solutions from which to choose. For furnishing logistics, we maximize our vendor relationships to efficiently navigate the backend of shipping, receipt, storage, and installation, so your time can be better used for people, work, and play.
How long will a project take?
These days, it’s hard to know exactly when Amazon packages will arrive, so navigating the world of furnishings made in family owned plants in NC and VA can be tricky. Currently our makers are 16-30 weeks out on larger pieces. Living spaces are taking 3-6 months, depending on how much renovation is involved and other factors with making and shipping. We prioritize purchasing American made items as much as possible.
Are you ready for a completed and contented interior? Reserve your consultation today.
During your 90 minutes Comprehensive Consultation, we will:
- Look at your space in detail
- Discuss your goals & desires
- Review your planned investment
- Determine a realistic timeline
- Make design recommendations
- Consultation Summary Document with handwritten directives to keep