On-site Interior Design Consultation
Contented Interiors has provided on-site RVA interior design consultations for almost 140 families (and counting) in the metro Richmond, Virginia area! At Contented Interiors, we consider a consultation a working meeting. My primary focus during an on-site interior design consultation is providing you with expert and actionable advice. If you’ve never experienced one however, you might be wondering about what exactly happens during an on-site interior design consultation.
What Happens During an On-site Interior Design Consultation
- During the consultation booking process, you get to respond to our questions about what you need and want for your space, as well as provide lifestyle information that will help me come to our meeting prepared.
- We will meet at your residence or building site so that we can see the space and/or site in reality. Being together during the consultation guides me as I make a plan to transform your experience at home!
- During our time together, I will give professional interior design advice that is specific to your needs and goals. This isn’t a cookie-cutter service for the “average” household with 1.93 kids. Whether you need more functionality, exterior or interior material recommendations and paint color selections, layout diagrams, or conceptual design ideas, I’ve got you covered!
- I will also provide you with the necessary order of steps to achieve a finished and incredible interior. By the end of your consultation, you’re going to feel calm, clear, and empowered about moving forward.
- We can address as little or as much of your home as you wish and/or have time for. How we use your consultation time is based on what you want.
Frequently Asked Questions for an On-site Interior Design Consultation
- My house isn’t yet built. Will an on-site design consultation work for me? Yes! If you have building plans, then we can review them during this meeting at the building site or at your existing home.
- I live in an apartment or home where I cannot renovate. Will an on-site design consultation work for me? Let us know that renovation isn’t an option in your intake form and I’ll show up with my best furnishings and decorating wisdom that doesn’t involve a contractor.
- I live in another time zone, or even outside of the United States, am I able to book an on-site design consultation? If you speak English, then I can help you no matter where you live, but we’ll need to do it through one of our remote interior design consultations. We’ve helped people within and beyond the United States via remote consultations!
- Can I use the on-site interior design consultation for multiple rooms? We can address as little or as much of your home as you wish and/or have time for. How we use your consultation time is based on what you want. For new builds, we can review layout and more conceptual aspects of the design with the time.
- What if I need more time beyond the on-site design consultation? We have a few options to work with Contented Interiors beyond an on-site interior design consultation consultation, but one of them is simply purchasing another on-site consultation. You could also book a remote consultation instead.
- What happens if I need to reschedule my on-site design consultation? As long as you provide us with 24 hours notice, complimentary rescheduling isn’t a problem.
- Can I gift a on-site interior design consultation for someone else? Absolutely! Here are the instructions.
How to Book a Remote Interior Design Consultation
- Visit our Strategic Design Consultation booking page.
- Click on the link for On-site Service.
- Complete the intake questions and provide payment.
- Await your confirmation email.
- It can only get better from here! Sit back and prepare to be relieved of all the stress surrounding your home.
If you have another question we’ve forgotten, please email us (email@example.com) and we’ll be happy to answer it. I can’t wait to see you pop up on our client calendar! Take care, Lee.